Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prospective validation that subgenual connectivity predicts antidepressant efficacy of transcranial magnetic stimulation sites.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: 28-37
- Functional connectivity of the subcallosal cingulate cortex and differential outcomes to treatment with cognitive-behavioral therapy or antidepressant medication for major depressive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2017; 174: 533-545
- Resting-state connectivity biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes of depression.Nat Med. 2017; 23: 28-38
- Brain disorders? Precisely.Science. 2015; 348: 499-500
- Daily left prefrontal transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy for major depressive disorder: A sham-controlled randomized trial.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 507-516
- Efficacy of transcranial magnetic stimulation targets for depression is related to intrinsic functional connectivity with the subgenual cingulate.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 595-603
- NIMH only accepts clinical trial applications proposing mechanistic studies for clinical trial parent R01 and R21 announcements.(Available at:)Accessed April 2, 2018)
- Support for clinical trials at NIMH.(Available at:)https://www.nimh.nih.gov/funding/opportunities-announcements/clinical-trials-foas/index.shtml(Accessed April 2, 2018)Date: 2018
- NIMH non-invasive brain stimulation e-field modeling workshop.(Available at:)https://www.nimh.nih.gov/news/events/2017/brainstim/nimh-non-invasive-brain-stimulation-e-field-modeling-workshop.shtml(Accessed April 2, 2018)Date: 2018
- FDA regulation of neurological and physical medicine devices: Access to safe and effective neurotechnologies for all Americans.Neuron. 2016; 92: 943-948