Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A genetic investigation of sex bias in the prevalence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 1044-1053
- The inheritance of congenital pyloric stenosis.Br Med Bull. 1961; 17: 251-254
- Inheritance of congenital pyloric stenosis.J Med Genet. 1969; 6: 233-254
- Pleiotropic mechanisms indicated for sex differences in autism.PLoS Genet. 2016; 12: e1006425
- Sex differences in the genetic architecture of obsessive-compulsive disorder.bioRxiv. 2017; ([published online ahead of print Nov 21])
- Polygenic transmission disequilibrium confirms that common and rare variation act additively to create risk for autism spectrum disorders.Nat Genet. 2017; 49: 978-985
- Largest GWAS of PTSD (N=20 070) yields genetic overlap with schizophrenia and sex differences in heritability.Mol Psychiatry. 2018; 23: 666-673
- A higher mutational burden in females supports a “female protective model” in neurodevelopmental disorders.Am J Hum Genet. 2014; 94: 415-425
- Sex-specific manifestation of genetic risk for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in the general population.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2018; ([published online ahead of print Feb 16])
- The influence of age and sex on genetic associations with adult body size and shape: A large-scale genome-wide interaction study.PLoS Genet. 2015; 11: e1005378