Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The adolescent brain and age-related behavioral manifestations.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2000; 24: 417-463
- Why do many psychiatric disorders emerge during adolescence?.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2008; 9: 947-957
- Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005; 62: 593-602
- Disruption of adolescents’ circadian clock: The vicious circle of media use, exposure to light at night, sleep loss and risk behaviors.J Physiol Paris. 2016; 110: 467-479
- Impact of sleep and circadian rhythms on addiction vulnerability in adolescents.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 987-996
- High stress, lack of sleep, low school performance, and suicide attempts are associated with high energy drink intake in adolescents.Plos One. 2017; 12: e0187759
- Red Bull® energy drink increases consumption of higher concentrations of alcohol.Addict Biol. 2017; ([published online ahead of print Sep 22])
- Problematic smartphone use: A conceptual overview and systematic review of relations with anxiety and depression psychopathology.J Affect Disord. 2017; 207: 251-259
- Clock genes × stress × reward interactions in alcohol and substance use disorders.Alcohol. 2015; 49: 351-357
- How might circadian rhythms control mood? Let me count the ways.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 74: 242-249