Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- NMDAR inhibition-independent antidepressant actions of ketamine metabolites.Nature. 2016; 533: 481-486
- What’s the buzz about hydroxynorketamine? Is it the history, the story, the debate, or the promise?.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: e61-e63
- Common neurotransmission recruited in (R,S)-ketamine and (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine–induced sustained antidepressant effects.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; ([published online ahead of print Oct 26])
- Effects of a single bilateral infusion of R-ketamine in the rat brain regions of a learned helplessness model of depression.Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2017; 267: 177-182
- (R)-ketamine shows greater potency and longer lasting antidepressant effects than its metabolite (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: e43-e44
- Lack of antidepressant effects of (2R,6R)-hydroxynorketamine in a rat learned helplessness model: Comparison with (R)-ketamine.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2018; 21: 84-88
- Antidepressant effects of TrkB ligands on depression-like behavior and dendritic changes in mice after inflammation.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2014; 18: pyu077
- R-ketamine: A rapid-onset and sustained antidepressant without psychotomimetic side effects.Transl Psychiatry. 2015; 5: e632
- Regional differences in brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels and dendritic spine density confer resilience to inescapable stress.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2015; 18: pyu121
- Alterations in brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and its precursor proBDNF in the brain regions of a learned helplessness rat model and the antidepressant effects of a TrkB agonist and antagonist.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2015; 25: 2449-2458