Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contribution to mentorship and promoting women in science.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 913-914
- Dramatic decreases in brain reward function during nicotine withdrawal.Nature. 1998; 393: 76-79
- Repeated administration of the GABAB receptor agonist CGP44532 Decreased nicotine self-administration, and acute administration decreased cue-induced reinstatement of nicotine-seeking in rats.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2004; 30: 119-128
- Repeated administration of the GABA(B) receptor positive modulator BHF177 decreased nicotine self-administration, and acute administration decreased cue-induced reinstatement of nicotine seeking in rats.Psychopharmacology. 2011; 215: 117-128
- The gamma-amminobutyric acid B receptor in depression and reward.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 963-976
- Metabotropic glutamate receptor antagonists: Novel therapeutics for nicotine dependence and depression?.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 61: 17-22
- Metabotropic glutamate receptors 2 and 3 as targets for treating nicotine addiction.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 947-954
- Translational assessments of reward and anhedonia: A tribute to Athina Markou.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: 932-939
- Removing obstacles in neuroscience drug discovery: The future path for animal models.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2009; 34: 74-89
- Neurobiological similarities in depression and drug dependence: A self-medication hypothesis.Neuropsychopharmacology. 1998; 18: 135-174