Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- It is time to look for new treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder: Can sympathetic system modulation be an answer?.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 84: e17-e18
- It is time to address the crisis in the pharmacotherapy of posttraumatic stress disorder: A consensus statement of the PTSD Psychopharmacology Working Group.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: e51-e59
- Stellate ganglion block used to treat symptoms associated with combat-related post-traumatic stress disorder: A case series of 166 patients.Mil Med. 2014; 179: 1133-1140
- Stellate ganglion block for the treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder: A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2016; 41: 494-500
- Stress weakens prefrontal networks: Molecular insults to higher cognition.Nat Neurosci. 2015; 18: 1376-1385
- Reduction of nightmares and other PTSD symptoms in combat veterans by prazosin: A placebo-controlled study.Am J Psychiatry. 2003; 160: 371-373
See also associated correspondence: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2017.07.026.