Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A fresh look at complex I in microarray data: clues to understanding disease-specific mitochondrial alterations in bipolar disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: e4-e5
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in bipolar disorder: Evidence from magnetic resonance spectroscopy research.Mol Psychiatry. 2005; 10: 900-919
- Cerebrospinal fluid metabolomics identifies a key role of isocitrate dehydrogenase in bipolar disorder: evidence in support of mitochondrial dysfunction hypothesis.Mol Psychiatry. 2016; 21: 1504-1510
- The psychiatric manifestations of mitochondrial disorders: a case and review of the literature.J Clin Psychiatry. 2012; 73: 506-512
- Mutant NDUFV1 subunit of mitochondrial complex I causes leukodystrophy and myoclonic epilepsy.Nat Genet. 1999; 21: 260-261
- Mitochondrial DNA 3644T-->C mutation associated with bipolar disorder.Genomics. 2004; 84: 1041-1050
- Association study of polymorphisms in the autosomal mitochondrial complex I subunit gene, NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) flavoprotein 2, and bipolar disorder.Psychiatr Genet. 2011; 21: 51-52
- Mitochondrial DNA sequence data reveals association of haplogroup U with psychosis in bipolar disorder.J Psychiatr Res. 2017; 84: 221-226
- Peripheral and central glucose utilizations modulated by mitochondrial DNA 10398A in bipolar disorder.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2015; 55: 72-80
- Mitochondrial complex I activity and oxidative damage to mitochondrial proteins in the prefrontal cortex of patients with bipolar disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 360-368