Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry
- Relieving Pain in America, A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education and Research.The National Academies Press, Washington, DC2011
American Academy of Pain Medicine. Facts and figures on pain. Available at: http://www.painmed.org/files/facts-and-figures-on-pain.pdf. Accessed July 31, 2017.
- Hellier J.L. The Five Senses and Beyond: The Encyclopedia of Perception. ABC-CLIO/Greenwood, Santa Barbara, CA2016: 118-119
- Principles of Neural Science. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill, Health Professions Division, New York2000: 471-490
- The Human.Brain: An Introduction to its Functional Anatomy. 6th ed. Mosby, St. Louis, MO2002: 207-215
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of pain.Cell. 2009; 139: 267-284
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor in the mesolimbic reward circuitry mediates nociception in chronic neuropathic pain.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 608-618
- The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology. 4th ed. American Psychiatric Publishing, Washington, DC2009: 1441-1469
Murphy JL, McKellar JD, Raffa SD, Clark ME, Kerns RD, Karlin BE (2014): Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Pain Among Veterans: Therapist Manual. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2016): Drug overdose death data. Atlanta, Georgia. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/statedeaths.html. Accessed July 31, 2017.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in the Mesolimbic Reward Circuitry Mediates Nociception in Chronic Neuropathic PainBiological PsychiatryVol. 82Issue 8