Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Motor-activity markers of circadian timekeeping are related to ketamine’s rapid antidepressant properties.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 361-369
- A circadian genomic signature common to ketamine and sleep deprivation in the anterior cingulate cortex.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 351-360
- Cocaine abuse in North America: A milestone in history.J Clin Pharmacol. 1993; 33: 296-310
- Ketamine use: A review.Addiction. 2012; 107: 27-38
- Modafinil and sleep architecture in an inpatient-outpatient treatment study of cocaine dependence.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016; 160: 49-56
- Time course of antihypertensive effect of low-dose captopril in mild to moderate hypertension.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1984; 36: 307-314
- The biological basis of an antidepressant response to sleep deprivation and relapse: Review and hypothesis.Am J Psychiatry. 1990; 147: 14-21
- A randomized trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 856-864
- Time course of response to prednisolone in chronic airflow obstruction.Thorax. 1981; 36: 18-21
- Timing of onset of antidepressant response with fluoxetine treatment.Am J Psychiatry. 2000; 157: 1423-1428