Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cingulate overexpression of mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase-1 as a key factor for depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 370-379
- Parabrachial pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide activation of amygdala endosomal extracellular signal-regulated kinase signaling regulates the emotional component of pain.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 671-682
- Cortical excitation and chronic pain.Trends Neurosci. 2008; 31: 199-207
- ERK is sequentially activated in neurons, microglia, and astrocytes by spinal nerve ligation and contributes to mechanical allodynia in this neuropathic pain model.Pain. 2005; 114: 149-159
- Regulation of dendritic morphogenesis by Ras-PI3K-Akt-mTOR and Ras-MAPK signaling pathways.J Neurosci. 2005; 25: 11288-11299
- Coverage of blood vessels by astrocytic endfeet is reduced in major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 613-621
- Fluoxetine requires the endfeet protein aquaporin-4 to enhance plasticity of astrocyte processes.Front Cell Neurosci. 2016; 10: 62-73