Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical diagnosis of depression in primary care: A meta-analysis.Lancet. 2009; 374: 609-619
- DSM-5 field trials in the United States and Canada, Part II: Test-retest reliability of selected categorical diagnoses.Am J Psychiatry. 2013; 170: 59-70
- Detecting neuroimaging biomarkers for depression: A meta-analysis of multivariate pattern recognition studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: 330-338
- Detecting neuroimaging biomarkers for schizophrenia: A meta-analysis of multivariate pattern recognition studies.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015; 40: 1742-1751
- Toward a neuroimaging treatment selection biomarker for major depressive disorder.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 821-829
- Functional connectivity of the subcallosal cingulate cortex identifies differential outcomes to treatment with cognitive behavior therapy or antidepressant medication for major depressive disorder.Am J Psychiatry. 2017; 174: 533-545
- Toward the future of psychiatric diagnosis: The seven pillars of RDoC.BMC Med. 2013; 11: 126
- Should we expect “neural signatures” for DSM diagnoses?.J Clin Psychiatry. 2011; 72: 1383-1389
- Resting-state connectivity biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes of depression.Nat Med. 2017; 23: 28-38
- How to evaluate a diagnostic marker test.JAMA. 1988; 259: 1699-1702