Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antidepressant effects of ketamine in depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2000; 47: 351-354
- Preliminary analysis of positive and negative syndrome scale in ketamine-associated psychosis in comparison with schizophrenia.J Psychiatr Res. 2015; 61: 64-72
- Effects of low-dose and very low-dose ketamine among patients with major depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2016; 19 (pii: pyv124)
- Ketamine and psychosis history: Antidepressant efficacy and psychotomimetic effects postinfusion.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: e35-e36
- The use of ketamine for the treatment of depression in the context of psychotic symptoms.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: e65-e66
- Subanesthetic effects of the noncompetitive NMDA antagonist, ketamine, in humans. Psychotomimetic, perceptual, cognitive, and neuroendocrine responses.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1994; 51: 199-214
- Long-term outcome of patients who receive ketamine during research.Biol Psychiatry. 2001; 49: 869-875