Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systematic overestimation of reflection impulsivity in the Information Sampling Task.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 82: e29-e30
- Reflection impulsivity in current and former substance users.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 515-522
- The choice of prior in Bayesian modeling of the Information Sampling Task.Biol Psychiatry. 2018; 83: e59-e60
- Probabilistic judgements in deluded and non-deluded subjects.Q J Exp Psychol A. 1988; 40: 801-812
- Increased decision thresholds enhance information gathering performance in juvenile obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).PLoS Comput Biol. 2017; 13: e1005440