Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevention of post-traumatic stress disorder after trauma: Current evidence and future directions.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2016; 18: 20
- Prospects for the pharmacological prevention of post-traumatic stress in vulnerable individuals.CNS Drugs. 2014; 28: 195-203
- Intranasal oxytocin to prevent posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms: A randomized controlled trial in emergency department patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 1030-1040
- On the road to translation for PTSD treatment: Theoretical and practical considerations of the use of human models of conditioned fear for drug development.Curr Top Behav Neurosci. 2016; 28: 173-196
- Hippocampal microinfusion of oxytocin attenuates the behavioural response to stress by means of dynamic interplay with the glucocorticoid‐catecholamine responses.J Neuroendocrinol. 2010; 22: 889-904
- Sniffing around oxytocin: Review and meta-analyses of trials in healthy and clinical groups with implications for pharmacotherapy.Transl Psychiatry. 2013; 3: e258
- Balance of brain oxytocin and vasopressin: Implications for anxiety, depression, and social behaviors.Trends Neurosci. 2012; 35: 649-659
- Intranasal administration of oxytocin increases human aggressive behavior.Horm Behav. 2016; 80: 125-131
- Elevated salivary levels of oxytocin persist more than 7 h after intranasal administration.Front Neurosci. 2012; 6: 174