Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Determining the role of microRNAs in psychiatric disorders.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2015; 16: 201-212
- MicroRNA-mediated rescue of fear extinction memory by miR-144-3p in extinction-impaired mice.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 979-989
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 5th ed. American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC2013
- Stress and fear extinction.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2016; 41: 58-79
- Fear extinction as a model for translational neuroscience: Ten years of progress.Annu Rev Psychol. 2012; 63: 129-151
- An overview of translationally informed treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder: Animal models of Pavlovian fear conditioning to human clinical trials.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: E15-E27
- On the road to translation for PTSD treatment: Theoretical and practical considerations of the use of human models of conditioned fear for drug development.Curr Top Behav Neurosci. 2016; 28: 173-196
- Newer insights into the role of miRNA a tiny genetic tool in psychiatric disorders: Focus on post-traumatic stress disorder.Transl Psychiatry. 2016; 6: e954
- Dysregulation in microRNA expression is associated with alterations in immune functions in combat veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e94075
- DICER1 and microRNA regulation in post-traumatic stress disorder with comorbid depression.Nat Commun. 2015; 6: 10106