Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The eating-disorder associated HDAC4A778T mutation alters feeding behaviors in female mice.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 770-777
- Genetics and epigenetics of eating disorders.Adv Genom Genet. 2015; 5: 131-150
Duncan L, Yilmaz Z, Walters R, Goldstein J, Anttila V, Bulik-Sullivan B, Eating Disorders Working Group of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (in press): Genome-wide association study reveals first locus for anorexia nervosa and metabolic correlations. Am J Psychiatry.
- Eating disorder predisposition is associated with ESRRA and HDAC4 mutations.J Clin Invest. 2013; 123: 4706-4713
- Assessment of fat taste in individuals with and without anorexia nervosa.Int J Eat Disord. 2014; 47: 215-218
- Etiological overlap between obsessive-compulsive disorder and anorexia nervosa: A longitudinal cohort, family and twin study.World Psychiatry. 2015; 14: 333-338
- Analysis of shared heritability in common disorders of the brain [published online ahead of print Apr 16].bioRxiv. 2016; (http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/04/16/048991)
- High levels of physical activity in anorexia nervosa: A systematic review.Euro Eat Disord Rev. 2015; 23: 333-344
- Symptom fluctuation in eating disorders: Correlates of diagnostic crossover.Am J Psychiatry. 2005; 162: 732-740
- Hypothalamic mitochondrial dysfunction associated with anorexia in the anx/anx mouse.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 18108-18113