Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mouse genomic variation and its effect on phenotypes and gene regulation.Nature. 2011; 477: 289-294
- Cytoplasmic FMR1-interacting protein 2 is a major genetic factor underlying binge eating.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 757-769
- C57BL/6N mutation in cytoplasmic FMRP interacting protein 2 regulates cocaine response.Science. 2013; 342: 1508-1512
- Fragile X-like behaviors and abnormal cortical dendritic spines in cytoplasmic FMR1-interacting protein 2-mutant mice.Hum Mol Genet. 2015; 24: 1813-1823
- Alzheimer-related decrease in CYFIP2 links amyloid production to tau hyperphosphorylation and memory loss.Brain. 2016; 139: 2751-2765
- Cell type-specific expression analysis to identify putative cellular mechanisms for neurogenetic disorders.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 1420-1431
- Chronic cocaine-regulated epigenomic changes in mouse nucleus accumbens.Genome Biol. 2014; 15: R65
- The brain reward circuitry in mood disorders.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2013; 14: 609-625