Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison of 2-year weight loss trends in behavioral treatments of obesity: Diet, exercise, and combination interventions.J Am Diet Assoc. 1996; 96: 342-346
- Long-term weight loss maintenance in the United States.Int J Obes (Lond). 2010; 34: 1644-1654
- Ventral and dorsal striatum networks in obesity: Link to food craving and weight gain.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 789-796
- Human and rodent homologies in action control: Corticostriatal determinants of goal-directed and habitual action.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2010; 35: 48-69
- Binge-like consumption of a palatable food accelerates habitual control of behavior and is dependent on activation of the dorsolateral striatum.J Neurosci. 2014; 34: 5012-5022
- Slave to habit? Obesity is associated with decreased behavioural sensitivity to reward devaluation.Appetite. 2015; 87: 175-183