- Alghieri D.
- Doré G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dante’s inferno, new ed. [Cary HF, trans.].Charles C. Thompson Co, Chicago1885 (Retrieved from:)Accessed March 14, 2017.)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.Puffin Books, New York2004
- Correlates of weight stigma in adults with overweight and obesity: A systematic literature review.Obesity. 2015; 23: 1743-1760
- Neuroimaging and neuromodulation approaches to study eating behavior and prevent and treat eating disorders and obesity.Neuroimage Clin. 2015; 8: 1-31
- Interacting neural processes of feeding, hyperactivity, stress, reward, and the utility of the activity-based anorexia model of anorexia nervosa.Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2016; 24: 416-436
- Neurobiology of overeating and obesity: The role of melanocortins and beyond.Eur J Pharmacol. 2011; 660: 28-42
- Relationship between stress, eating behavior, and obesity.Nutrition. 2007; 23: 887-894
- Persistent metabolic adaptation 6 years after “The Biggest Loser” competition.Obesity. 2016; 24: 1612-1619
- Leptin dysregulation is specifically associated with major depression with atypical features: Evidence for a mechanism connecting obesity and depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 807-814
- Neurocircuit function in eating disorders.Int J Eat Disord. 2013; 46: 425-432