Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- First rank symptoms in schizophrenia.Br J Psychiatry. 1970; 117: 15-23
- The Feeling of What Happens: Body and Emotion in the Making of Consciousness.Harvest Books, New York1999
- Preserved self-awareness following extensive bilateral brain damage to the insula, anterior cingulate, and medial prefrontal cortices.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e38413
- How do you feel—now? The anterior insula and human awareness.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2009; 10: 59-70
- What is volition?.Exp Brain Res. 2013; 229: 285-287
- From action intentions to action effects: How does the sense of agency come about?.Front Hum Neurosci. 2014; 8: 320
- Volitional control of movement: The physiology of free will.Clin Neurophysiol. 2007; 118: 1179-1192
- Functions of the insula and sense of self [in Japanese].Brain Nerve. 2014; 66: 417-427
- “I do not exist ”-Cotard syndrome in insular cortex atrophy.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: e52-e53