Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is there a common molecular pathway for addiction?.Nat Neurosci. 2005; 8: 1445-1449
- The addicted synapse: Mechanisms of synaptic and structural plasticity in nucleus accumbens.Trends Neurosci. 2010; 33: 267-276
- Long-lasting adaptations of the NR2B-containing NMDA receptors in the dorsomedial striatum play a crucial role in alcohol consumption and relapse.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 10187-10198
- Extrasynaptic delta-containing GABAA receptors in the nucleus accumbens dorsomedial shell contribute to alcohol intake.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 4459-4464
- Cocaine-induced adaptations in D1 and D2 accumbens projection neurons (a dichotomy not necessarily synonymous with direct and indirect pathways).Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2013; 23: 546-552
- Distinct synaptic strengthening of the striatal direct and indirect pathways drives alcohol consumption.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 918-929
- Opposing mechanisms mediate morphine- and cocaine-induced generation of silent synapses.Nat Neurosci. 2016; 19: 915-925
- Neurobiology of the incubation of drug craving.Trends Neurosci. 2011; 34: 411-420
- Bidirectional modulation of incubation of cocaine craving by silent synapse-based remodeling of prefrontal cortex to accumbens projections.Neuron. 2014; 83: 1453-1467
- A feedforward inhibitory circuit mediated by CB1-expressing fast-spiking interneurons in the nucleus accumbens.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017; 42: 1146-1156