Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Data-driven phenotypic categorization for neurobiological analyses: Beyond DSM-5 labels.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 484-494
- Latent variable mixture modeling in psychiatric research—A review and application.Psychol Med. 2016; 46: 457-467
- Kinds versus continua: A review of psychometric approaches to uncover the structure of psychiatric constructs.Psychol Med. 2016; 46: 1567-1579
- Toward a model-based approach to the clinical assessment of personality psychopathology.J Pers Assess. 2014; 96: 283-292
- Latent variable and network models of comorbidity: Toward an empirically derived nosology.Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2015; 50: 845-849
- Exploring the latent structures of psychological constructs in social development using the dimensional-categorical spectrum.Soc Dev. 2010; 19: 470-493