Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Connectome disconnectivity and cortical gene expression in patients with schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 495-502
- Biological insights from 108 schizophrenia-associated genetic loci.Nature. 2014; 511: 421-427
- An anatomically comprehensive atlas of the adult human brain transcriptome.Nature. 2012; 489: 391-399
- Genetic studies of schizophrenia: An update.Neurosci Bull. 2015; 31: 87-98
- Schizophrenia as a disorder of molecular pathways.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 22-28
- Analysis of complex brain disorders with gene expression microarrays: Schizophrenia as a disease of the synapse.Trends Neurosci. 2001; 24: 479-486
- Developmental regulation of human cortex transcription and its clinical relevance at single base resolution.Nat Neurosci. 2015; 18: 154-161
- Temporal dynamics and genetic control of transcription in the human prefrontal cortex.Nature. 2011; 478: 519-523
- Spatio-temporal transcriptome of the human brain.Nature. 2011; 478: 483-489
- Neurodevelopment, GABA system dysfunction, and schizophrenia.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015; 40: 190-206