Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A duet for one.Conscious Cogn. 2015; 36: 390-405
- Glutamatergic model psychoses: Prediction error, learning, and inference.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011; 36: 294-315
- Role of N-methyl D-aspartate receptors in action-based predictive coding deficits in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 514-524
- Evidence for sensory prediction deficits in schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry. 2005; 162: 2384-2386
- Ketamine administration in healthy volunteers reproduces aberrant agency experiences associated with schizophrenia.Cogn Neuropsychiatry. 2011; 16: 364-381
- Ketamine-induced hallucinations.Psychopathology. 2015; 48: 376-385
- Misattribution of self-generated speech in relation to hallucinatory proneness and delusional ideation in healthy volunteers.Schizophr Res. 2006; 84: 281-288
- The computational anatomy of psychosis.Front Psychiatry. 2013; 4: 47
- Shift toward prior knowledge confers a perceptual advantage in early psychosis and psychosis-prone healthy individuals.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015; 112: 13401-13406
- Validation of mismatch negativity and P3a for use in multi-site studies of schizophrenia: Characterization of demographic, clinical, cognitive, and functional correlates in COGS-2.Schizophr Res. 2015; 163: 63-72