Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Decreased numbers of somatostatin-expressing neurons in the amygdala of subjects with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia: Relationship to circadian rhythms.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; 81: 536-547
- Reduced brain somatostatin in mood disorders: A common pathophysiological substrate and drug target?.Front Pharmacol. 2013; 4: 110
- Decrease in somatostatin-positive cell density in the amygdala of females with major depression.Depress Anxiety. 2017; 34: 68-78
- Somatostatin, neuronal vulnerability and behavioral emotionality.Mol Psychiatry. 2015; 20: 377-387
- Dysfunction of somatostatin-positive interneurons associated with memory deficits in an Alzheimer’s disease model.Neuron. 2016; 92: 114-125
- Disinhibition of somatostatin-positive GABAergic interneurons results in an anxiolytic and antidepressant-like brain state [published online ahead of print Nov 8].Mol Psychiatry. 2016;
- Molecular evidence for BDNF- and GABA-related dysfunctions in the amygdala of female subjects with major depression.Mol Psychiatry. 2012; 17: 1130-1142
- The role of genetic sex in affect regulation and expression of GABA-related genes across species.Front Psychiatry. 2013; 4: 104
- Alterations in somatostatin mRNA expression in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex of subjects with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.Cereb Cortex. 2008; 18: 1575-1587
- Anticipated brain molecular aging in major depression.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2013; 21: 450-460