Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ablation of type III adenylyl cyclase in mice causes reduced neuronal activity, altered sleep pattern, and depression-like phenotypes.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 836-848
- Downregulation of brain phosphodiesterase type IV measured with 11C-(R)-rolipram positron emission tomography in major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 548-554
- Lateral diffusion of Gαs in the plasma membrane is decreased after chronic but not acute antidepressant treatment: Role of lipid raft and non-raft membrane microdomains.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015; 40: 766-773
- Reduced adenylyl cyclase immunolabeling and activity in postmortem temporal cortex of depressed suicide victims.J Affect Disord. 1999; 56: 141-151
- Adenylate cyclase 7 is implicated in the biology of depression and modulation of affective neural circuitry.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 627-632
- A sex-specific role of type VII adenylyl cyclase in depression.J Neurosci. 2006; 26: 12609-12619
- GPR88 reveals a discrete function of primary cilia as selective insulators of GPCR cross-talk.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e7085
- Adenylyl cyclase-A kinase anchoring protein complexes: The next dimension in cAMP signaling.Mol Pharmacol. 2009; 76: 935-941
- Lipid raft microdomains and neurotransmitter signalling.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2007; 8: 128-140
- Antidepressants accumulate in lipid rafts independent of monoamine transporters to modulate redistribution of the G protein, Gαs.J Biol Chem. 2016; 291: 19725-19733