Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- NMDAR inhibition-independent antidepressant actions of ketamine metabolites.Nature. 2016; 533: 481-486
- The dissociative anaesthetics, ketamine and phencyclidine, selectively reduce excitation of central mammalian neurones by N-methyl-aspartate.Br J Pharmacol. 1983; 79: 565-575
- Excitatory amino acids in synaptic transmission in the Schaffer collateral-commissural pathway of the rat hippocampus.J Physiol. 1983; 334: 33-46
- Intravenous esketamine in adult treatment-resistant depression: A double-blind, double-randomization, placebo-controlled study.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 424-431
- Effects of memantine and MK-801 on NMDA-induced currents in cultured neurons and on synaptic transmission and LTP in area CA1 of rat hippocampal slices.Br J Pharmacol. 1996; 117: 689-697
- An innovative design to establish proof of concept of the antidepressant effects of the NR2B subunit selective N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist, CP-101,606, in patients with treatment-refractory major depressive disorder.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2008; 28: 631-637
- Ketamine and phencyclidine: The good, the bad and the unexpected.Br J Pharmacol. 2015; 172: 4254-4276
- Relationship of ketamine’s plasma metabolites with response, diagnosis, and side effects in major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 331-338
- Long-term depression in the CNS.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2010; 11: 459-473
- Reconsolidation of memory after its reactivation.Behav Brain Res. 1997; 84: 241-246