Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sleep-loss as a possible mediator of diverse causes of mania.Br J Psychiatry. 1991; 159: 576-578
- Effects of sleep deprivation on mood and central amine metabolism in depressed patients.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1976; 33: 627-632
- A role for the segment polarity gene shaggy/GSK-3 in the Drosophila circadian clock.Cell. 2001; 105: 769-779
- Glucose sensor O-GlcNAcylation coordinates with phosphorylation to regulate circadian clock.Cell Metab. 2013; 17: 291-302
- Cluster analytic validation of the DSM melancholic depression. The threshold model: Integration of quantitative and qualitative distinctions between unipolar depressive subtypes.Psychiatry Res. 1997; 71: 181-195
- A PERIOD3 variant causes a circadian phenotype and is associated with a seasonal mood trait.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016; 113: E1536-E1544
- Genetic disruption of circadian rhythms in the suprachiasmatic nucleus causes helplessness, behavioral despair, and anxiety-like behavior in mice.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 827-835
- Insomnia as a predictor of depression: A meta-analytic evaluation of longitudinal epidemiological studies.J Affect Disord. 2011; 135: 10-19
- The association of insomnia with anxiety disorders and depression: exploration of the direction of risk.J Psychiatr Res. 2006; 40: 700-708
- Prospective associations of insomnia markers and symptoms with depression.Am J Epidemiol. 2010; 171: 709-720