Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relationship of childhood abuse and household dysfunction to many of the leading causes of death in adults. The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study.Am J Prev Med. 1998; 14: 245-258
- The impact of environmental factors in severe psychiatric disorders.Front Neurosci. 2014; 8: 19
- Prenatal programming of mental illness: Current understanding of relationship and mechanisms.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2015; 17: 5
- Oxidative stress as an etiological factor and a potential treatment target of psychiatric disorders. Part 2. Depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and autism.Pharmacol Rep. 2015; 67: 569-580
- Patches of disorganization in the neocortex of children with autism.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1209-1219
- Behavioral and molecular neuroepigenetic alterations in prenatally stressed mice: Relevance for the study of chromatin remodeling properties of antipsychotic drugs.Transl Psychiatry. 2016; 6: e711
- Prepartum and postpartum maternal depressive symptoms are related to children׳s brain structure in preschool.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 859-868
- Effects of folic acid supplementation during different pregnancy periods and relationship with the other primary prevention measures to neural tube defects.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2016; 29: 3894-3901
- Neurobiological mechanisms by which nicotine mediates different types of anxiety.Eur J Pharmacol. 2000; 393: 231-236
- Perinatal choline effects on neonatal pathophysiology related to later schizophrenia risk.Am J Psychiatry. 2013; 170: 290-298