Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of obsessive-compulsive disorder in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Mol Psychiatry. 2010; 15: 53-63
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pediatric psychopharmacology: a review of the evidence.J Pediatr. 2006; 148: 158-165
- Cortico-striatal synaptic defects and OCD-like behaviours in Sapap3-mutant mice.Nature. 2007; 448: 894-900
- Glutamate as a therapeutic target in psychiatric disorders.Mol Psychiatry. 2004; 9 (979): 984-997
- Rethinking metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 pathological findings in psychiatric disorders: implications for the future of novel therapeutics.BMC Psychiatry. 2014; 14: 23
- Sapap3 deletion causes mGluR5-dependent silencing of AMPAR synapses.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 16685-16691
- mGluR5-antagonist mediated reversal of elevated stereotyped, repetitive behaviors in the VPA model of autism.PloS One. 2011; 6: e26077
- Increased metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 signaling underlies obsessive-compulsive disorder-like behavioral and striatal circuit abnormalities in mice.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 522-533
- Parvalbumin cell ablation of NMDA-R1 causes increased resting network excitability with associated social and self-care deficits.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014; 39: 1603-1613
- Validating gamma oscillations and delayed auditory responses as translational biomarkers of autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 68: 1100-1106