Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Presupplementary motor area contributes to altered error monitoring in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 562-571
- A cybernetic model of obsessive-compulsive psychopathology.Compr Psychiatry. 1987; 28: 334-343
- Action-monitoring dysfunction in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Psychol Sci. 2000; 11: 1-6
- Specificity of performance monitoring changes in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2014; 46: 124-138
- Overactive action monitoring in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Evidence from functional magnetic resonance imaging.Psychol Sci. 2003; 14: 347-353
- Functional and biochemical alterations of the medial frontal cortex in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2007; 64: 946-955
- Hyperactive error responses and altered connectivity in ventromedial and frontoinsular cortices in obsessive-compulsive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 69: 583-591
- Neural mechanisms and temporal dynamics of performance monitoring.Trends Cogn Sci. 2014; 18: 259-267
- Developmental aspects of error and high-conflict-related brain activity in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder: A fMRI study with a Flanker task before and after CBT.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2011; 52: 1251-1260
- The error-related negativity (ERN) and psychopathology: Toward an endophenotype.Clin Psychol Rev. 2008; 28: 1343-1354