Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The fibroblast growth factor family: Neuromodulation of affective behavior.Neuron. 2012; 76: 160-174
- Fibroblast growth factor 2 modulates hypothalamic pituitary axis activity and anxiety behavior through glucocorticoid receptors.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 479-489
- Fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF2) augmentation early in life alters hippocampal development and rescues the anxiety phenotype in vulnerable animals.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 8021-8025
- Stressed and depressed.Nat Med. 2005; 11: 116-118
- Neurobiological correlates of individual differences in novelty-seeking behavior in the rat: Differential expression of stress-related molecules.J Neurosci. 2000; 20: 6983-6988
- Maternal licking regulates hippocampal glucocorticoid receptor transcription through a thyroid hormone-serotonin-NGFI-A signalling cascade.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2012; 367: 2495-2510
- Fgfr2 is required for the development of the medial prefrontal cortex and its connections with limbic circuits.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 5590-5602
- FGF2 is a target and a trigger of epigenetic mechanisms associated with differences in emotionality: partnership with H3K9me3.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 11834-11839
- Continuous blockade of brain glucocorticoid receptors facilitates spatial learning and memory in rats.Eur J Neurosci. 1998; 10: 3759-3766
- Fibroblast growth factor 9 is a novel modulator of negative affect.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015; 112: 11953-11958