Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Extracranial localization of intracranial interictal epileptiform activity using LORETA (low resolution electromagnetic tomography).Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1997; 102: 414-422
- Limbic activity modulation guided by functional magnetic resonance imaging-inspired electroencephalography improves implicit emotion regulation.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 490-496
- One-class fMRI-inspired EEG model for self-regulation training.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0154968
- Intermittent "real-time" fMRI feedback is superior to continuous presentation for a motor imagery task: A pilot study.J Neuroimaging. 2012; 22: 58-66
- Learned regulation of spatially localized brain activation using real-time fMRI.Neuroimage. 2004; 21: 436-443
- Individualized real-time fMRI neurofeedback to attenuate craving in nicotine-dependent smokers.J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2016; 41: 48-55
- Volitional reduction of anterior cingulate cortex activity produces decreased cue craving in smoking cessation: A preliminary real-time fMRI study.Addict Biol. 2013; 18: 739-748