Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Essential role of mesolimbic brain-derived neurotrophic factor in chronic social stress–induced depressive behaviors.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 469-478
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor and neuropsychiatric disorders.Pharmacol Rev. 2012; 64: 238-258
- Essential role of BDNF in the mesolimbic dopamine pathway in social defeat stress.Science. 2006; 311: 864-868
- Molecular adaptations underlying susceptibility and resistance to social defeat in brain reward regions.Cell. 2007; 131: 391-404
- Rapid regulation of depression-related behaviours by control of midbrain dopamine neurons.Nature. 2013; 493: 532-536
- Stress and CRF gate neural activation of BDNF in the mesolimbic reward pathway.Nat Neurosci. 2014; 17: 27-29
- Mesolimbic dopamine neurons in the brain reward circuit mediate susceptibility to social defeat and antidepressant action.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 16453-16458
- In vivo imaging identifies temporal signature of D1 and D2 medium spiny neurons in cocaine reward.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016; 113: 2726-2731
- Cell type–specific loss of BDNF signaling mimics optogenetic control of cocaine reward.Science. 2010; 330: 385-390
- Differential innervation of direct- and indirect-pathway striatal projection neurons.Neuron. 2013; 79: 347-360