Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A randomized trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 856-864
- Antidepressant efficacy of ketamine in treatment-resistant major depression: A two-site randomized controlled trial.Am J Psychiatry. 2013; 170: 1134-1142
- Ketamine and other NMDA antagonists: Early clinical trials and possible mechanisms in depression.Am J Psychiatry. 2015; 172: 950-966
- Sex differences in effects of ketamine on behavior, spine density, and synaptic proteins in socially isolated rats.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 448-456
- Bidirectional homeostatic regulation of a depression-related brain state by gamma-aminobutyric acidergic deficits and ketamine treatment.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 457-468
- Intravenous esketamine in adult treatment-resistant depression: A double-blind, double-randomization, placebo-controlled study.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 424-431
- mTOR-dependent synapse formation underlies the rapid antidepressant effects of NMDA antagonists.Science. 2010; 329: 959-964
- NMDA receptor blockade at rest triggers rapid behavioural antidepressant responses.Nature. 2011; 475: 91-95
- In search of the mechanisms of ketamine’s antidepressant effects: How robust is the evidence behind the mTor activation hypothesis.F1000Research. 2016; 5: 634
- NMDAR inhibition-independent antidepressant actions of ketamine metabolites.Nature. 2016; 533: 481-486