Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A human open field test reveals thigmotaxis related to agoraphobic fear.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 390-397
- The open field as a paradigm to measure the effects of drugs on anxiety-like behaviors: A review.Eur J Pharmacol. 2003; 463: 3-33
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th ed. American Psychiatric Association, Washingron, DC2013
- Research domain criteria (RDoC): Toward a new classification framework for research on mental disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 2010; 167: 748-751
- The ultimate model organism: Progress in experimental medicine.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2005; 4: 631-638
- Recent trends in the study of specific phobias.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2008; 21: 43-50
- Contextual fear conditioning in humans: Cortical-hippocampal and amygdala contributions.J Neurosci. 2008; 28: 6211-6219
- Diverging neural pathways assemble a behavioural state from separable features in anxiety.Nature. 2013; 496: 219-223
- Distinct extended amygdala circuits for divergent motivational states.Nature. 2013; 496: 224-228
- Fear extinction as a model for translational neuroscience: Ten years of progress.Annu Rev Psychol. 2012; 63: 129-151