Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impulsivity: A discussion of clinical and experimental findings.J Psychopharmacol. 1999; 13: 180-192
- Reflection-impulsivity: The generality and dynamics of conceptual tempo.J Abnormal Psychol. 1966; 71: 17-24
- Reflection impulsivity in current and former substance users.Biol Psychiatry. 2006; 60: 515-522
- Distinct profiles of neurocognitive function in unmedicated unipolar depression and bipolar II depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2007; 62: 917-924
- Impaired information sampling in mild dementia of Alzheimer’s type but not in healthy aging.Neuropsychology. 2015; 29: 353-367
- Neuorpsychiatyric applications of CANTAB.Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 1996; 11: 329-336
- Methylphenidate improves response inhibition but not reflection–impulsivity in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).Psychopharmacology. 2009; 202: 531-539
- Bayesian Inference: With Ecological Applications.Academic Press, Boston2009
- Impulsive traits and impulsive behavior associated with opioid dependence: Relationship to abstinence and heroin use.Victoria, Austalia, Doctoral Thesis, Monash University2015