Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- When the world becomes too real: a Bayesian explanation of autistic perception.Trends Cogn Sci. 2012; 16: 504-510
- Precise minds in uncertain worlds: predictive coding in autism.Psychol Rev. 2014; 121: 649-675
- An aberrant precision account of autism.Front Hum Neurosci. 2014; 8: 302
- The felt presence of other minds: Predictive processing, counterfactual predictions, and mentalising in autism.Conscious Cogn. 2015; 36: 376-389
- Social Bayes: Using Bayesian modeling to study autistic trait–related differences in social cognition.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 112-119
- The weak coherence account: detail focused cognitive style in autism spectrum disorders.J Autism Dev Disord. 2006; 36: 5-25
- Autism, oxytocin and interoception.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2014; 47: 410-430
- Commentary on “Autism, oxytocin and interoception”: Alexithymia, not autism spectrum disorders, is the consequence of interoceptive failure.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015; 56: 348-353
- The over-pruning hypothesis of autism.Dev Sci. 2016; 19: 284-305
- Low endogenous neural noise in autism.Autism. 2015; 19: 351-362