Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Depression in multiple sclerosis: A review.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2005; 76: 469-475
- Multiple sclerosis is an inflammatory T-cell-mediated autoimmune disease.Arch Neurol. 2004; 61: 1613-1615
- A meta-analysis of cytokines in major depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 446-457
- Hippocampal neuroinflammation, functional connectivity, and depressive symptoms in multiple sclerosis.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 62-72
- Novel MRI and PET markers of neuroinflammation in multiple sclerosis.Curr Opin Neurol. 2016; 29: 229-236
- In vivo assessment of brain white matter inflammation in multiple sclerosis with (18)F-PBR111 PET.J Nucl Med. 2014; 55: 1112-1118
- A randomized controlled trial of the tumor necrosis factor antagonist infliximab for treatment-resistant depression: The role of baseline inflammatory biomarkers.JAMA Psychiatry. 2013; 70: 31-41
- Etanercept and clinical outcomes, fatigue, and depression in psoriasis: Double-blind placebo-controlled randomised phase III trial.Lancet. 2006; 367: 29-35
- The effect of antidepressant medication treatment on serum levels of inflammatory cytokines: A meta-analysis.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011; 36: 2452-2459
- In vivo radioligand binding to translocator protein correlates with severity of Alzheimer’s disease.Brain. 2013; 136: 2228-2238