Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sleep disturbance, sleep duration, and inflammation: A systematic review and meta-analysis of cohort studies and experimental sleep deprivation.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: 40-52
- Research domain criteria (RDoC): Toward a new classification framework for research on mental disorders.Am J Psychiatry. 2010; 167: 748-751
- Cardiovascular, inflammatory, and metabolic consequences of sleep deprivation.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2009; 51: 294-302
- The human circadian timing system and sleep-wake regulation A2.in: Dement M.H. Kryger T. Roth W.C. Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine. 4th ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia2005: 375-394
- Mapping inflammation onto mood: Inflammatory mediators of anhedonia.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2016; 64: 148-166
- Is there a “metabolic-mood syndrome”? A review of the relationship between obesity and mood disorders.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015; 52: 89-104
- High-fat diet disrupts behavioral and molecular circadian rhythms in mice.Cell Metab. 2007; 6: 414-421
- Sleep quality and the treatment of intestinal microbiota imbalance in chronic fatigue syndrome: A pilot study.Sleep Sci. 2015; 8: 124-133
- Adverse childhood experiences are associated with adult sleep disorders: a systematic review.Sleep Med. 2015; 16: 320-330
- Establishment and consolidation of the sleep-wake cycle as a function of attachment pattern.Attach Hum Dev. 2014; 17: 23-42