Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medicine. The future of psychiatric research: genomes and neural circuits.Science. 2010; 327: 1580-1581
- A comparative analysis of mouse and human medial geniculate nucleus connectivity: a DTI and anterograde tracing study.Neuroimage. 2015; 105: 53-66
- Neuroanatomic differences associated with stress susceptibility and resilience.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 840-849
- A standardized protocol for repeated social defeat stress in mice.Nature Protoc. 2011; 6: 1183-1191
- IκB kinase regulates social defeat stress-induced synaptic and behavioral plasticity.J Neurosci. 2011; 31: 314-321
- Changes of spine density and dendritic complexity in the prefrontal cortex in offspring of mothers exposed to stress during pregnancy.Eur J Neurosci. 2006; 24: 1477-1487
- Voxel-based morphometry predicts shifts in dendritic spine density and morphology with auditory fear conditioning.Nat Commun. 2015; 6: 7582
- Stress-induced grey matter loss determined by MRI is primarily due to loss of dendrites and their synapses.Mol Neurobiol. 2013; 47: 645-661
- Microstructural and physiological features of tissues elucidated by quantitative-diffusion-tensor MRI.J Magn Reson B. 1996; 111: 209-219
- Voxel-based morphometry and histological analysis for evaluating hippocampal damage in a rat model of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Neuroimage. 2013; 77: 215-221