Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reversal of neurological defects in a mouse model of Rett syndrome.Science. 2007; 315: 1143-1147
- Rett syndrome: Crossing the threshold to clinical translation.Trends Neurosci. 2016; 39: 100-113
- Brain activity mapping in Mecp2 mutant mice reveals functional deficits in forebrain circuits, including key nodes in the default mode network, that are reversed with ketamine treatment.J Neurosci. 32. ), 2012: 13860-13872
Mather RJ, Adams I, Lang M, Dunlop J, Aberg E, Quirk MC, Katz DM (2014): Remacemide eliminates apneic breathing in a mouse model of Rett syndrome. Presented at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, November 15–19, Washington, DC.
- Cell-specific regulation of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor maturation by Mecp2 in cortical circuits.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 746-754
- Chronic administration of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist ketamine improves Rett syndrome phenotype.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 755-764
- NMDA receptor regulation prevents regression of visual cortical function in the absence of Mecp2.Neuron. 2012; 76: 1078-1090
- Changing subunit composition of heteromeric NMDA receptors during development of rat cortex.Nature. 1994; 368: 144-147
- NMDA receptors subserve persistent neuronal firing during working memory in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.Neuron. 2013; 77: 736-749
- Use of ketamine during procedural sedation: Indications, controversies, and side effects.J Infus Nurs. 2012; 35: 377-382