Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rapid-acting glutamatergic antidepressants: The path to ketamine and beyond.Biol Psychiatry. 2013; 73: 1133-1141
- Ameliorating treatment-refractory depression with intranasal ketamine: Potential NMDA receptor actions in the pain circuitry representing mental anguish.CNS Spectr. 2015; 26: 1-11
- Large-scale persistent network reconfiguration induced by ketamine in anesthetized monkeys: Relevance to mood disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 765-775
- Deep brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression.Neuron. 2005; 45: 651-660
- Relationship of resting brain hyperconnectivity and schizophrenia-like symptoms produced by the NMDA receptor antagonist ketamine in humans.Mol Psychiatry. 2013; 18: 1199-1204
- Sleep and arousal: Thalamocortical mechanisms.Annu Rev Neurosci. 1997; 20: 185-215
- Regionally distinct processing of rewards and punishments by the primate ventromedial prefrontal cortex.J Neurosci. 2012; 32: 10318-10330
- Behavioral and neural changes after gains and losses of conditioned reinforcers.J Neurosci. 2009; 29: 3627-3641
- NMDA receptors subserve working memory persistent neuronal firing in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex.Neuron. 2013; 77: 736-749
- A randomized controlled trial of intranasal ketamine in major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 970-976