Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A word to the wise about ketamine.Am J Psychiatry. 2014; 171: 262-264
- Ketamine as a prophylactic against stress-induced depressive-like behavior.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 776-786
- Ketamine and rapid-acting antidepressants: A window into a new neurobiology for mood disorder therapeutics.Annu Rev Med. 2015; 66: 509-523
- A conceptual framework for the neurobiological study of resilience.Behav Brain Sci. 2015; 38: e92
- Stress generation in depression: A systematic review of the empirical literature and recommendations for future study.Clin Psychol Rev. 2010; 30: 582-593
- Prevention of relapse following cognitive therapy vs medications in moderate to severe depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 62: 417-422
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for residual depressive symptoms and relapse prophylaxis.Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2016; 29: 7-12
- Using attentional bias modification as a cognitive vaccine against depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 572-579
- Resilience. Cambridge University Press, New York2012
- A randomized depression prevention trial comparing interpersonal psychotherapy-adolescent skills training to group counseling in schools.Prev Sci. 2016; 17: 314-324