Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The social salience hypothesis of oxytocin.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 194-202
- A new perspective on the pathophysiology of borderline personality disorder: A model of the role of oxytocin.Am J Psychiatry. 2015; 172: 840-851
- Statistical and methodological considerations for the interpretation of intranasal oxytocin studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 251-257
- Do delivery routes of intranasally administered oxytocin account for observed effects on social cognition and behavior? A two-level model.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015; 49: 182-192
- Immunohistochemical localization of oxytocin receptors in human brain.Neuroscience. 2013; 253: 155-164
- Assembling the puzzle: Pathways of oxytocin signaling in the brain.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 155-164
- Elevated cerebrospinal fluid and blood concentrations of oxytocin following its intranasal administration in humans.Sci Rep. 2013; 3: 3440
- A spatiotemporal profile of in vivo cerebral blood flow changes following intranasal oxytocin in humans.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 693-705
- Intranasal insulin increases regional cerebral blood flow in the insular cortex in men independently of cortisol manipulation.Hum Brain Mapp. 2014; 35: 1944-1956
- Oxytocin receptor genetic and epigenetic variations: Association with child abuse and adult psychiatric symptoms.Child Dev. 2016; 87: 122-134