Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High-functioning autism spectrum disorder as a basic disorder in adult psychiatry and psychotherapy: Psychopathological presentation, clinical relevance and therapeutic concepts.Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2013; 263: S189-S196
- Autism.Lancet. 2009; 374: 1627-1638
- Disturbed cingulate glutamate metabolism in adults with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder: Evidence in support of the excitatory/inhibitory imbalance hypothesis.Mol Psychiatry. 2014; 19: 1314-1325
- Heritability of autism spectrum disorder in a UK population-based twin sample.JAMA Psychiatry. 2015; 72: 415-423
- Autism spectrum disorders: Developmental disconnection syndromes.Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2007; 17: 103-111
- Altered white matter connectivity as a neural substrate for social impairment in autism spectrum disorder.Cortex. 2015; 62: 158-181
- Hyperconnectivity of local neocortical microcircuitry induced by prenatal exposure to valproic acid.Cereb Cortex. 2008; 18: 763-770
- Intrinsic visual-motor synchrony correlates with social deficits in autism.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 633-641
- A different view on the checkerboard? Alterations in early and late visually evoked EEG potentials in Asperger observers.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e90993
- Neural connectivity evidence for a categorical-dimensional hybrid model of autism spectrum disorder.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2015.10.020)