Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Deep brain stimulation for depression: Is it a gray or white “matter”?.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 80: e43-e44
- Deep brain stimulation: More complex than the inhibition of cells and excitation of fibers.Neuroscientist. 2016; 22: 332-345
- Deep brain stimulation for psychiatric disease: Contributions and validity of animal models.Sci Transl Med. 2012; 4 (142rv148)
- Neuroplasticity-dependent and -independent mechanisms of chronic deep brain stimulation in stressed rats.Transl Psychiatry. 2015; 5: e674
- Deep brain stimulation reverses anhedonic-like behavior in a chronic model of depression: Role of serotonin and brain derived neurotrophic factor.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 71: 30-35
- Preclinical studies modeling deep brain stimulation for depression.Biol Psychiatry. 2012; 72: 916-923
- Antidepressant-like effects of medial prefrontal cortex deep brain stimulation in rats.Biol Psychiatry. 2010; 67: 117-124
- Antidepressant effect of optogenetic stimulation of the medial prefrontal cortex.J Neurosci. 2010; 30: 16082-16090
- Prolonged survival of axons terminating within lesions of cat visual cortex.Neurosci Lett. 2001; 311: 66-68