Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Emotional Brain.Simon & Schuster, New York1996
- Consolidating memories.Annu Rev Psychol. 2015; 66: 1-24
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, hormones, and memory.Biol Psychiatry. 1986; 26: 221-223
- Fear memories require protein synthesis in the amygdala for reconsolidation after retrieval.Nature. 2000; 406: 722-726
- Learning and reconsolidation implicate different synaptic mechanisms.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013; 110: 4798-4803
- An abrupt transformation of phobic behavior after a post-retrieval amnesic agent.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: 880-886
- Beyond extinction: Erasing human fear responses and preventing the return of fear.Nat Neurosci. 2009; 12: 256-258
- Preventing the return of fear in humans using reconsolidation update mechanisms.Nature. 2010; 463: 49-53
- Trauma reactivation under the influence of propranolol decreases posttraumatic stress symptoms and disorder: 3 open-label trials.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2011; 31: 547-550
- Protein synthesis and the mechanisms of lasting change in anxiety induced by severe stress.Behav Brain Res. 2006; 167: 270-286