Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Commentary on Leng and Ludwig (2015): Improving research standards to restore trust in intranasal oxytocin.Biol Psychiatry. 2015;
- Intranasal oxytocin: Myths and delusions.Biol Psychiatry. 2015;
- The economics of reproducibility in preclinical research.PloS Biol. 2015; 13: e1002165
- Statistical and methodological considerations for the interpretation of intranasal oxytocin studies.Biol Psychiatry. 2015;
Leng G. (2014): Publishing the data behind the data (Show me yours, I’ll show you mine). Phsiol Rep Oct 28;2(10):e12186.
Leng G, Hashimoto H, Tsuji C, Sabatier N, Ludwig M. (2014): Discharge patterning in rat olfactory bulb mitral cells in vivo. Physiol Rep Oct 2;2(10):e12021
- Professor Zak’s empirical studies on trust and oxytocin.J Econ Behav Organ. 2011; 78: 160-166
- Acute and repeated intranasal oxytocin administration exerts anti-aggressive and pro-affiliative effects in male rats.Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2015; 51: 112-121
- The secret lives of experiments: Methods reporting in the fMRI literature.Neuroimage. 2012; 63: 289-300
- Delivery of insulin-like growth factor-I to the rat brain and spinal cord along olfactory and trigeminal pathways following intranasal administration.Neuroscience. 2004; 127: 481-496
- Interactions of IGF-1 with the blood-brain barrier in vivo and in situ.Neuroendocrinology. 2000; 72: 171-178
- Blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier to arginine-vasopressin, desmopressin and desglycinamide arginine-vasopressin in the dog.J Endocrinol. 1982; 93: 319-325
- An intrinsic vasopressin system in the olfactory bulb is involved in social recognition.Nature. 2010; 464: 413-417
- Intranasal application of vasopressin fails to elicit changes in brain immediate early gene expression, neural activity and behavioural performance of rats.J Neuroendocrinol. 2013; 25: 655-667
Nave G, Camerer C, McCullough M. (in press): Does oxytocin increase trust in humans? A critical review of research. Perspect Psychol Sci.