Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cis-Expression quantitative trait loci mapping reveals replicable associations with heroin addiction in OPRM1.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 78: 474-484
- Allelic expression imbalance of human mu opioid receptor (OPRM1) caused by variant A118G.J Biol Chem. 2005; 280: 32618-32624
- Effects of the Mu opioid receptor polymorphism (OPRM1 A118G) on pain regulation, placebo effects and associated personality trait measures.Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015; 40: 957-965
- Regional mu opioid receptor regulation of sensory and affective dimensions of pain.Science. 2001; 293: 311-315
- Endogenous opioids and social behavior.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 1980; 4: 473-487
- Deficit in attachment behavior in mice lacking the mu-opioid receptor gene.Science. 2004; 304: 1983-1986
- Social feedback activates the endogenous opioid system.Mol Psychiatry 2013. 2013; 18: 1147
- mu-Opioid receptor knockout mice do not self-administer alcohol.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2000; 293: 1002-1008
- Regulation of opioid receptors by cocaine.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2001; 937: 74-92
- Opioid limbic circuit for reward: Interaction between hedonic hotspots of nucleus accumbens and ventral pallidum.J Neurosci. 2007; 27: 1594-1605